Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]

Walking With Grandmpa [my father and grand-daughter]
"I like walking with granpa his steps are short like mine." (dedicated to my dad who passed 4/1/10)

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Around the farm

 

Doing one of my normal daily chores, riding around and checking/counting the cows and looking the fences over. 


King of the tiny mound...this is one of the calves
This is Ruby, she will be my milk cow next spring, just turned 3. She is such a beauty.

Its nice to see the water still trickling in the creek beds, with all the rain we got off and on this year none of our creeks dried up. But all to soon everything will be icy.....


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked them. I love taking pictures! Animals are always so photogenic :)

      Delete
  2. i am a long term reader of your blog. I have learned much from you and your readers insights. Let me share my experience with dove, Dove has been a part of my household for as long as I can remember and since I have very sensitive skin Dove soap as well as the rest of their line of products work well for me.Until I had a skin cancer were I was recommended to Dr Itua herbal center to undergo three weeks treatment which really cured my skin cancer and today I'm completely cured from skin cancer also I will recommend Dr Itua herbal center to anyone with any types of cancer or disease and infections to contact Dr Itua herbal center on his website https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ or email him directly to his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com to order your herbal medicine of any types to heal.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :)